People sometimes say to us, "OK, I benefited from the information tonight. I'm inspired to go see for myself what's happening in the Middle East. How do I connect with a group?"
We don't organize trips, however can offer these ideas.
There are two types of tours:
- Pilgrimage: visits the holy sites in Israel/Palestine. The focus is introspection
- Study: visits political and advocacy organizations. The focus is learning and advocacy
Both types are valid reasons for travel, of course. Each can include elements of the other. Since you're reading this page, we assume you're looking for study-tour suggestions. We have no connection with these organizations and urge you to thoroughly review their trip prospectus.
- Alternative Tourism Group
- Baptist Peace Fellowship of North America
- Christian Peacemaker Teams
- Ecumenical Accompaniment Programme in Palestine and Israel
- Interfaith Peace Builders
- Presbyterian Peace Fellowship