In October 2017, we concluded the successful sixth annual Witness Palestine Film Festival in our continuing goal to present images from the West Bank and Gaza not normally seen in the mainstream media.
Our 2018 Festival repeats October 8-29 with a similar format. Briefly, the evening programs are:
- Monday, October 8 at St. John Fisher College, Constructing the Terrorist Threat
- Monday, October 22 at The Little, Jews Step Forward (co-sponsored by Jewish Voice for Peace, Rochester Chapter)
- Monday, October 29 at The Little, Veterans for Peace in Palestine
The matinée programs are:
- The keynote lecture, Sunday, October 14 at the Lutheran Church of the Incarnate Word, Justice in the U.S. and Palestine (co-sponsored by Incarnate Word)
- Sunday, October 21 at The Little, Naila and the Uprising
- Sunday, October 28 at The Little, The Stones Cry Out
As in our previous six years, all the films are followed by a discussion with someone expert in the subject. See you at the Festival.
You can help us publicize the Festival through one or more of the following fliers:
As you see, there's a separate web site for the film festival, including an archive of all our programs.