Here are suggestions.
- The Chicago Faith Coalition on Middle East Policy has template letters we've found helpful when drafting a letter to public officials.
- The Israel/Palestine Mission Network of the Presbyterian Church (USA), as mandated by the church, seeks to demonstrate solidarity, to educate about the facts on the ground, and to change the conditions that erode the humanity of both Israelis and Palestinians, especially those who are living under occupation in East Jerusalem, the West Bank, and Gaza. It does this by facilitating education, promoting partnerships, and coordinating advocacy
- Mazin Qumsiyeh is a Palestinian professor and committed long-time activist who lives in Palestine and sends about one email a week with links to video clips and news sites from around the world. Subscribe at email@example.com
- Sabeel is an ecumenical center in Jerusalem for Palestinian Liberation Theology, "working for Justice, Peace and Reconciliation in Palestine-Israel"
- Join the SodaStream boycott
- The U.S. Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation works to end U.S. support for Israel's occupation of the Palestinian West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem
- Who Profits?
As part of the larger Coalition of Women, based in Tel Aviv, Who Profits from the Occupation is an online database which has become a leading source of information about corporate involvement in the occupation, serving dozens of campaigns and organizations world-wide